CHRISTMAS SONG |
1. Have hither ward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
3. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
4. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
5. Embellish the entryways.
6. Exalted heavenly beings to whom harkened.
7. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
8. The Christmas preceding all others.
9. Small municipality in Judas southeast of Jerusalem.
10. Diminutive, masculine master of skin covered percussionist cylinders.
11. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
12. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
13. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
14. Expectation of arrival to populated areas by mythical, masculine perennial gift giver.
15. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
16. The first person nominative plural of far eastern heads of state.
17. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulous in inverted, metallic .
18. In distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children's slumber furniture.
19. Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
20. Jovial yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.
Return to Santalady's Main Page
To Santalady's Site Map
MT Man Santa/Kiyuwaste Dolls
Santas From Your "Wedding" Gown
Meet the Artist
Brief History of Santa
Gift Givers of the World
Santalady's Antique Santa Postcards
Santalady's Victorian Christmas GIFS
Webdesign by Juelie
Vintage Santa Musical DVD
Santa Bulletin Board
Santa Collector's Bulletin Board
Santalady's Book Shoppe
Santalady's Favorite Links
Bettie's Handpainted Nutcrackers
Doll House Accessories
Juelie's State Flower Garden of GIFS